We are hereby informing you for the purposes of determining the rules and procedures related to the processing, recording and transfer of the personal data, by the Company as the data controller, which were transferred to us or processed during the use of the content on the official website of the Company, https://walbit.io (“Website”) by the customers, suppliers, dealers, managers and employees of the service providers, business partners, public institutions and organizations and the employees of the private legal entities and other relevant third persons (“Relevant Person”), and the processing of personal data obtained through the cookies on the Website.
2. The company does not share the information submitted and filled in the job application forms on the website with third parties without the knowledge or consent of the users, except for the cases specified in the policies created. The company does not use these for any purpose other than its activity. The company undertakes not to sell this information to third parties.
3. On the Website, cookies are used by third-party providers (internet search engines) to prevent harmful broadcasts and unwanted advertisements, together with first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
4. The processed and stored personal data will be reported to the relevant official institutions and organizations, official authorities, by obtaining the consent of the person, in cases where the explicit consent of the person is sought, only if requested by the relevant public institutions and organizations and official authorities and in accordance with the provisions of the mandatory legislation in force.
5. By approving these Privacy terms / clauses, User who owns personal data, approves that, within the scope of this policy and in accordance with the policies announced by our company, the information he / she has declared belongs to him/her, that he/she has filled in this information and that this information may be shared with affiliates, group companies to carry out company job application processes, communication, sales and marketing activities.
6. If the User agrees to use the Website, he/she shall be deemed to have accepted that he/she has read all the conditions written in this "Policy", that he/she has been informed about the processing of his/her personal data, that he/she accepts the processing of his/her personal data within the scope and purposes determined, and that he/she expressly consents to this.
8. While using the Website, it is possible to connect to other websites and social media sites through links. When you click on the links that allow you to go to the websites, remember that these websites have their own personal data privacy policies. When using the relevant websites, please review the privacy policies of the websites in question. Our company is not responsible for the contents and policies of third-party websites directed from our Website. Our company has no control over or responsibility for these websites.
9. The fact that "it is not possible to protect personal data in a 100% secure manner" over the internet is a fact known and declared by informatics experts and national and international authorities on this subject. Our company has taken all necessary administrative and technical measures to protect your personal data. However, even if we have taken all precautions, we cannot fully guarantee the security of your personal data sent through our website.
10. Our company has determined the necessary policies to carry out the processing, protection, storage and destruction of your personal data in accordance with the legislation. The company declares that personal data will not be disclosed, respecting the principle of confidentiality, and that it will not share personal data with third parties, except as specified in the policies. It has been determined that the confidentiality obligation regarding personal data will continue even after the termination of the employment contract between the company and its employees, that the employment contract will be terminated for just cause if the legal obligations are not complied with, that the necessary sanctions will be applied, and all persons related to the employees have been informed.
WEBSITE COOKIES POLICY:
Various cookies are used for the smooth operation of the Website operated by the Company as a data controller. Your personal data is processed in accordance with the GDPR and the relevant legislation with the "Convention No. 108 on the Protection of Individuals Against the Automatic Processing of Personal Data" opened for signature in Strasbourg on January 28, 1981. While using our Website, when you are redirected to third-party websites, it is possible to encounter cookies from these third-party sites. Our company has no control over the use of these cookies.
YOUR PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA:
With this policy, as the details are explained below, the personal data that is automatically processed depending on the access of the users to the internet web page operated by the Company and the online transactions on the website are stated as follows:
- Internet Protocol Address (IP Number)
- User Name (ID Number),
- Website online Navigation/Transaction Information etc.
- Your browser type and language settings,
- Your operating system (such as Windows 7, 8, XP... Android, iOS, MacOS),
- Your Internet Service Provider (ISP Internet Service Provider)
- Website date/time stamp etc. informations
- URL address of the application website,
- The domain name of your internet access provider.
In case of filling the job application forms, communication and other forms published on the Website;
- ID information,
- Contact Information,
- Personal Information,
- Necessary information for the suitable position,
- Contact/Request/Complaint Management Information.
Purposes of Processing Personal Data:
Accordingly, the purposes are: to perform the basic functions necessary for the operation of the Website, to analyze the Website, to increase the performance of the Website, to determine the number of visitors to the Website, to provide ease of use, to share on third-party social media pages through the Website. In this text, the necessary information about which cookies we use for which purposes on the website and how you can control these cookies is explained below. We can stop using the cookies we use, change their types, functions or add new cookies to the web page. We reserve the right to change the provisions of this clarification text at any time. Updates to be made will be announced on the site or through the methods determined by the institution.
Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection:
During the visit of the Website, your personal data is collected based on the purpose and scope of your visit, the legal reason for the legitimate interests of our company, which is the data controller, and the legal reason for the establishment and performance of the agreements made or to be made with the relevant persons, through cookies in the electronic environment due to your use of our Website.
Your personal data are processed within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in the GDPR.
To Whom Personal Data Can Be Transferred And For What Purpose:
Within the scope of this text, we may share your personal data with our group companies, dealers, business partners, suppliers, authorized public institutions and organizations, private law legal entities, limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation. We would like to state that we can store your personal data on domestic and international servers, and that we can transfer your personal data abroad by taking the necessary administrative and technical measures in accordance with the legislation, limited to company activities. In case of transferring, sending and processing personal data to other countries outside the European Union (EU) Countries (using information technology where the data is stored abroad or using servers and service providers in the USA), are transferred abroad. We undertake that we will not sell or share your personal data with third parties without informing you or obtaining your explicit consent when necessary.
What is a cookie?
Purposes of using cookies:
To perform the basic functions necessary for the website to function properly. Login visitors do not need to re-enter passwords and information while visiting different pages. Ensuring that necessary forms are duly filled in order to carry out business processes. Analyzing the web page, increasing its performance. (For example, ensuring the integration of different servers on which the website works, determining statistical data on the number of users visiting our site), remembering the username information or search queries in the next online connection of the visitor using the site, ensuring the legitimate interest of the company, making performance adjustments accordingly , facilitating the online use and functionality of the website by visitors. Cookies are used to connect to company or third party social media tools.
Who Sends Cookies and How?
Cookies are sent through the communication established between browsers such as Google, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer on your device and internet servers during your internet browsing. For detailed information about cookies, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org or www.aboutcookies.org.
These cookies are mandatory for the website to work properly and for you to benefit from the features of the website and the services offered. Personal data is not processed through these cookies. Personal information is deleted after the browser is closed. Authentication cookies, which are activated at login, ensure the continuity of your online access when you switch from one page to another.
These cookies allow us to identify visits and traffic sources to measure and improve website performance. They help us to reach the number of visitors to the pages on the website and to see which pages our visitors spend time on in the website. All the information collected by the relevant cookies are evaluated together, so they do not contain personal information and are anonymous. By means of these cookies, it is tried to ensure that the website is used more efficiently.
These cookies are used to provide advanced functionality and personalization opportunities, such as remembering the language or region selection on the website of our visitors. If you do not allow the use of the relevant cookies, it will not be possible to save your personalized settings on our website.
Marketing/ Targeting Cookies:
These cookies are primary and third-party cookies created during your visit to the website and third-party domains. These cookies make it possible to track your click and visit history in the domains where they were created, and to match these records between different domains. These types of cookies are used for the purpose of recognizing and profiling users, targeting advertising and marketing activities and customizing the content.
- Session Cookies: The main function of these cookies is to ensure that the website works properly. They are temporary cookies and are deleted from your device after you close the browser.
- Persistent Cookies: These are the cookies that remain on your device until they are deleted by the user or expire after you close your browser.
- First Party Cookies: These are the cookies placed on your device by the website operator visited.
- Third Party Cookies: These are the cookies placed and controlled on your device by people other than the website operator visited.
Google Chrome: You can allow or block cookies from the "Cookie" tab by clicking the "lock sign" or "i" letter in the "address section" of your browser.
Mozilla Firefox: Click the "open menu" tab in the upper right corner of your browser. You can control cookies by using the "Privacy and Security" button in the "Options" section.
Safari: You can control all your cookie management from the "Privacy and Security" section by selecting the "safari" tab from the "Settings" section of your mobile phone.
In addition, by using the links below, it is possible to customize and change your preferences for cookies by changing your browser settings.
- Adobe Analytics: http://www.adobe.com/uk/privacy/opt-out.html
- Google Adwords: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
- Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorerdelete-manage-cookies
- MozillaFirefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph19214?locale=tr_TR
If you choose to delete cookies, your preferences on the website will be deleted, and if you choose to block cookies completely, many websites to which you can be directed may not work properly, including the company's website.
Web beacons and pixels:
The company website uses web beacons, also known as pixel tags. A web beacon is usually in the form of a transparent graphic image no larger than 1 pixel by 1 pixel, attached to a website or e-mail, that collects information about the usage habits of people who browse the website online or send the email. Web beacons are used by third party technologies to monitor users' activity. It provides the opportunity to track when users are connected to a website and from which country/city.
Tracking and Analysis:
It provides the opportunity to collect information about the time spent by the relevant users on the website, their geographical location and their usage. This information is collected through pixel tags or cookies used. This information is anonymous and is not linked to the personal data collected. Our company does not share personal data regarding these uses with third parties.
Social Media Links:
Our Internet Web page contains links to social networks in order to provide access to news about our company, company activities and events. Clicking on one of the buttons with the corresponding social media symbol opens a browser window and directs the user to the relevant service provider website. For more information about the purpose and scope of data processing, the use of your personal data by provider websites and your rights and necessary settings to protect your personal data, you can access the data protection information of the relevant social media service provider from the links below.
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- Youtube: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/impressum